Twenty years ago I had the privilege of giving birth to a little girl who didn’t want to wait to see this world.
Two years ago we sold our first TURTLE Loom.
Today I’m humbled to see two mother-daughter designs in Interweave’s new “Little Looms 2019” magazine.
There is no better way to celebrate this than with a giveaway!
We would like to give away two copies of the new “Easy Weaving with Little Looms 2019” print edition, one on our blog, and one on our Facebook page, and we are making it really easy for you to enter to win:
- If you wish to win, leave a comment on our blog and/or on our TURTLE Loom Facebook page.
- You can enter on both sites, but please enter only once per site (we’ll sort it out if you get too excited).
- You can enter now until Monday, April 22, 2019, midnight US CDT.
- Winners will be announced some time on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 on our blog and on our Facebook page.
- One winner on our blog, one winner on our Facebook page. You have two chances to win, but you can only win once.
- No substitutes, no cash. We will ship the magazines as soon as they become available (news stand date is 4/30).
- This giveaway is open to customers internationally unless there are any legal restrictions for your country that prevent us from shipping to you. (Note: In case you win, we will pay for USPS International First Class shipping. You will have to pay for any extra shipping cost and any custom and/or tax incurred by your country.)
- We will use the comments/contact information only to determine the winners.
- In case you win, we will ask your permission to post your first name and state or country.
Thank you for celebrating this special occasion with us!
41 thoughts on “A Precious 2nd Anniversary Giveaway”
Congratulations, and happy anniversary! 🙂
Time sure does fly, doesn’t it Miss Gabi 🙂 Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter and Congratulations to you on your 2 yr. Anniversary with the sale of your firstTurtle Loom! What an exciting time on both counts! Awesome products from an awesome family 🙂 Thank you so much for all that you do!
Don’t forget “awesome customers”! Thank you for your kind comment, Tami.
Congratulations! I love my turtle looms
Two years already! Congratulations Gabi!
Congrats on both anniversaries. Love that you are celebrating with a giveaway!
Congratulations❣️I have all your Turtle loom’s so far, and there such a pleasant to work on. You and your loom’s have been so inspiring to me. Thanks for all you do for all of us💗
HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY!
Will look forward to seeing more things made with the Turtle Loom
Two years! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! Happy 2nd Anniversary. I love all my Turtle Looms. Little looms is a wonderful magazine with great ideas.
CONGRATULATIONS — just got my first loom and look forward to bunches of fun!
Happy Birthday to your Daughter. And Happy Anniversary with the looms.
The magazine would be awesome to have.
Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary. I love my Turtle Looms.
Congratulations on the anniversary! My daughter is begging for looms of her own now lol
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations and I’m anxiously waiting for your elongated turtle loom! I hope you stay in business for many years to crochet me!
Congratulations! I love my hexagon loom!
I love my Turtle Looms so much and I’m so happy to see you make 2 years. Heres to many many many more!
Congrats on your 2nd year. Squee — awesome giveaway ; )
Well, now, happiest anniversary. You know how I love my looms. They are the loveliest looking and loveliest to weave on. An absolute joy every time I pick mine up. ❤️💜🎉
Congrats on a successful 2 years! I love my Turtle Looms the workmanship is excellent and your free patterns that you so graciously share are much appreciated!
Congratulations on two years of Turtles. They are such a pleasure to weave with.
Congrats Gabi! It’s cranky a special day for you and your family!
Congratulations on two wonderful years!
Congratulations and hopefully there will be many more Happy Anniversaries
I hear nothing but love for these looms! And what could go wrong g with a name like turtle?!?
Congratulations! I’ve never used a hexie loom before, but am looking forward to adding one (or several) to my collection soon. Thanks for sharing this!
Oh, how I absolutely LOVE the Turtle Looms. LOVE them ALL. Congratulation ND happy Anniversary…!!!! Big Warm Hugs. Judy
I recently got my first turtle loom, and I think they are fantastic!
Congratulations!!! And thank you for all your weavie fun!!!
Congratulations! Would live to own one of these wonderful looms.
Congrats! Getting ready to order my second turtle loom
Congrats, Gabi!!! Can’t wait to see you soon!!!!
Yup! Less than two weeks now!
Awesome! I was also one of those “couldn’t wait to see the world” babies (more like mom’s body decided to evict me 😒 mom won’t let me live it down!) Anyway, happy anniversary ×2!
Yours are my favorite looms. I love the combination of plain weave with bias weaving. It really cuts the boredom. Happy anniversary and many more.
I really enjoy using the fine-sett hexagon I bought at Yarnivore’s trunk sale. Happy anniversary!
Thank you for your interest! The giveaway signup is now closed. The winners will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday.