My daughter loves knitted hexie puffs, and so it is no surprise that she now weaves them, too.
Loops& Threads Impeccable Ombre, woven on the TinyTURTLE™ hexagon pin loom, makes very “natural” looking hexagons, and the resulting hexie puffs make perfect “pebbles”.
Project: Make a bunch of pebbles, put them into a pretty wooden bowl, and you’ll have a perfect home decoration item to keep for yourself or give to a friend!
You will need:
- Loops & Threads Impeccable, 2009 Stillness and/or other ombre shades of the same yarn
- TinyTURTLE™ loom kit (that’s the 2″ hexagon pin loom, you can get it here)
How to make a pebble:
- Weave 2 hexagons
- Sew five sides together, then stuff the puff lightly with poly-fil or anything that you have on hand.
- Sew close the last side and weave in the ends.
- Repeat as often as you wish to fill your bowl.