Long story short, Texas is in an extremely cold and long stretch of winter weather, and our workshop has no heating. If “winter” is just a couple of days, as usual, we can make up for that time, but right now it looks like there won’t be any lacquering possible until the end of the week.
What that means … Our Etsy store will look empty, but:
- If you already placed orders, they will ship.
- If you see items in our Etsy store, you can buy them and they will ship.
- You can go catalog shopping and sign up to be notified when a loom becomes available. Please note that this features is not supported in the Etsy app, but if you use any browser to get to http://www.bluebonnetcrafters.com, it will work.
- Sign up for this blog (on the right), so that you don’t miss when Turtle returns!
- If you are looking for the Original TURTLE Loom™, The Woolery just got a new shipment and has – as of this writing – still plenty in stock: Find the Original TURTLE Loom™ “R” for worsted weight yarn at The Woolery.
Be assured: While loom production will hibernate, we’ll still be chatting hexagons and projects and answer any questions that you may have!