A good “Along” needs a final giveaway!
We have three prizes: First, we want to thank the Schacht Spindle Company for donating a Zoom loom! Secondly, one winner will be able to pick a TURTLE hexagon pin loom of his/her choice. Lastly, there’s a big gallon sized bag with scrumptious Lion Brand bonbons for many hours of weaving and embroidering fun.
Here is how it will work:
- You have two opportunities to enter:
- Finish your WSAL table topper from Week 8 (minimum of seven embroidered motifs) and post a picture in the “Pin Loom Weaving Support Group” on Facebook or the “Looms to Go” group on Ravelry.
- Explore a new embroidery stitch that we have not covered during this WSAL (variations of stitches that we learned are ok; if multiple people try out the same stitch that’s ok) and post a picture in the “Pin Loom Weaving Support Group” on Facebook or the “Looms to Go” group on Ravelry.
- You can post for both challenges. Multiple posts for the same challenge will count as one giveaway entry.
- You can enter now until Saturday, August 4th, 2018, midnight US CDT.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, August 6th, 2018 on our blog.
- Three winners out of all valid entries. You can enter twice (once for each challenge), but you can only win once.
- No substitutes, no cash.
- The giveaway for the Schacht Zoom loom is US domestic only. We will pass your contact information on to Schacht, who then will send the loom to you.
- The giveaway for the TURTLE loom and the LionBrand bonbon goodie bag is open to customers internationally unless there are any legal restrictions in your country that prevent us from shipping to you. (Note: In case you win, we will ship your prize and pay for USPS International First Class shipping or contribute to the postage in the equivalent amount of that. You will have to pay for any extra shipping cost and any custom and/or tax incurred by your country.)
- We will use your online ID to determine the winner. The information will not be used for any other purposes.
- In case you win, we ask for permission to post your first name and state or country.
More information is in Week 8 – Now What?