Did you see it? We’re tickled pink and humbled to see that the Cathedral Window blanket made the cover!
To share the happiness, Charlene suggested to give away three printed issues of “Little Looms Fall 2022”, one each day of this (long) weekend.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Thank you for your participation!
All you need to do is leave a comment below and name your favorite projects in this issue (and there is no wrong answer, if you ask us).
We will randomly draw a name, once a day, this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, at random times, out of all comments available at that time and post your name right here if you win.
How it works:
- Leave a comment below. What are your favorite projects in this issue?
- Leave only one comment. Multiple comments do not increase your chance to win.
- You can enter now until Monday, July 4th, 2022 when at some point of our choosing we will draw the last winner.
- The giveaway is for (3) Little Looms Fall 2022 magazine issues, one per day.
- The winner will be determined randomly from comments left on this post.
- The winners will be announced every day, here on the blog.
- No substitutes, no cash.
- This giveaway is open to fiber enthusiasts internationally, unless there are legal or other restrictions in your country that prevent us from shipping to you. (Note: In case you win we will pay for USPS International First Class shipping or contribute to the postage in the equivalent amount of that. You will have to pay for any extra shipping cost and any custom and/or tax incurred by your country.)
- We will use the comments/contacts information only to determine the winner.
- In case you win, you agree that we may post your name as stated in the comments here on this blog when we announce the winners.
And the winners are:
Day 1: Linda Canton
Day 2: Tammy
Day 3: Jessie (please check your email for details)